Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ponggal Valtukal….

So…happy Ponggal everyone…nice day…good feeling…off to mom’s for some small prayers and to the temple after tht….moms birthday tomm and I am just so excited…the war over between us? Well pretty much I guess…but the wounds remain…and I think it will take a while before it will really heal…

Anyways...its been 2 weeks now…“nicotine free”….wohoooo!! I had faith tht I could do this…although the eating habits is a bit of a concern…I seem to feel hungry all the time now..and me cousins are all worrying me about people who quit get bigger!!! Hmmm…ponders!

Anyhoo….its been a good two weeks now…am in my last week of my book project and am off to a good holiday…been working on this project for like 3 months already…arghhhh….i eat, sleep, think AMTE!! Gosh….

So…hope u all are having a great start with 2006! I know I am…..loves u

No comments: