Saturday, January 07, 2006

It’s been a week!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh my goodness….I cannot believe this…it’s been a week since I quit smoking and never felt better….although my war with my mom is still on…hmmmm!!!!

All my friends have been really supportive with my decision…and are still in awe with the cold turkey bit…heheehhee…something I never thought I could do….not as easy as it is now….

Well we got our new employment contracts yesterday…i got a small increment…nothing much really, but better than nothing…some of my good friends wasn’t as lucky…some even thinking of greener pastures…sigh!!

If these good friends leave…I will lose really good friends…friends who have been there through thick and thin…(u guys know who u all are!!!)…I am hoping tht all of them will soon be blessed with something greater and happier…love u all!

P/S: Aumi i know u can do this too...u have my support too!!!!

No comments: